Tuesday 3 July 2012

Question Mark Block Door Stop

My first of hopefully many projects for this blog. A door stop based on the question mark blocks from the Mario series.


The cube is made entierly of felt, the brown is woolen felt and the yellow and black is acrylic felt. Inside is a cube made out of calico filled with uncooked rice. I decided to use the two cubes for extra strength, so down the track I wouldn't be finding bits of rice everywhere.
the design is held on by a ultrahold iron-on adhesive and the edges of the yellow squares are sewn.


I plan to get in the habit of making at least one thing each week or at least every fortnight, and posting it here on a Tuesday or Saturday. For some projects I'll also post a tutorial. I promise they will all somehow be game or anime related.


Emly.

No comments:

Post a Comment